Main Menu

Mekanism + CC: Tweaked?

Started by Asda2220, Aug 01, 2022, 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asda2220

So I searched: Mekanism computercraft

And found nothing
Well, I don't know lua.
So how can I make the monitor display Fusion Reactor's temp? Maybe change stuff like injection rate?

please help

Lupus590

Mekanism support is provided by Mekanism itself, so I would check its documentation site. That said, I seem to remember that they don't have docs for the CC stuff.

Your next best option will be to look at the source code (not convenient, and will mean that you'll need to read Java).

The last option that I can think of, is to wrap the block that you want to use as a peripheral and see if it gives anything.

I think with the reactors you have to wrap the redstone ports, I've not done it so I'm not sure.

Asda2220

Quote from: Lupus590 on Aug 01, 2022, 08:31 PMMekanism support is provided by Mekanism itself, so I would check its documentation site. That said, I seem to remember that they don't have docs for the CC stuff.

Your next best option will be to look at the source code (not convenient, and will mean that you'll need to read Java).

The last option that I can think of, is to wrap the block that you want to use as a peripheral and see if it gives anything.

I think with the reactors you have to wrap the redstone ports, I've not done it so I'm not sure.

Well thanks for answering, i think i got it... and it works....