Milo - Crafting and Inventory System

Started by kepler155c, Dec 08, 2018, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kepler155c

Milo is an program for crafting and managing a storage network. Milo also has a wireless remote which transfers items directly to the player.

Thanks to all the players on the Switchcraft server who tested and suggested features.

Installation
pastebin run uzghlbnc
Upon restart, install core and milo packages. This can either be done using the Packages UI program or command line:

package install core
package install milo
reboot

Some extras for Milo
* Furnace array, Water bucket filler/concrete crafter, Trashcan, Cobble gen

Code/Contribute
Github Repository

Wiki (in progress)
Github Wiki

jakbyte

This is amazing! But how do you connect it to monitors?

EDIT: I found a kind of hacky way to do it, but is there an "official" way?

EDIT: Nevermind, but how do I update to the develop branch? The installer errors.

kepler155c

You would need to first update to the development branch of Opus then update the milo package.

pastebin run uzghlbnc (selecting the develop-1.8 branch)
reboot
package update milo

That should do it...

Also, to connect monitors, attach the monitor via normal cables/wired modems. Then in Milo, select the >> and go to setup. Double click the monitor (will be like monitor_5) and choose one of the panel types (like Activity, Crafting, Status).

pjals

hi i am T79, bye

Astoria

I cannot seem to get the furnace program to work, miloApps furni.lua and furnicontroller.lua give me the error "sys/apps/shell.lua:50: No such program"

QuickMuffin8782

Quote from: Astoria on Jun 18, 2020, 01:33 AMI cannot seem to get the furnace program to work, miloApps furni.lua and furnicontroller.lua give me the error "sys/apps/shell.lua:50: No such program"
It seems like you are using OpusOS. Try to do the files app, and look for your program.
GOTTA GO FAST!!!! - Sunrise Studios now calling testers! Check the post!
Gitlab - Join my official discord! - SS Discord

cynagen

Quote from: Astoria on Jun 18, 2020, 01:33 AMI cannot seem to get the furnace program to work, miloApps furni.lua and furnicontroller.lua give me the error "sys/apps/shell.lua:50: No such program"

You need to run the Package manager tool, and download the Turtle app package to get those.