Main Menu

Mekanism & CC:Tweaker

Started by ShadowsPlayer, Dec 12, 2021, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I need a program that can read how much I have in an induction Matrix (Mekanism) and give me the result in rf/Mrf/Trf/Grf according to energy stored , and can send to another computer if the valur(Energy stored) is lower than 10%. 1.12.2 only

I have Plethora Peripherals .

Lupus590

I seem to remember that Mekanism has very large numbers that CC trips over, so you might have issues with this.

That said, you should be able to wrap the Induction Matrix as a peripheral and there should be a function that will return a table for you that has the capacity and stored values of the Induction Matrix. You might find that the computer/modem needs to be touching one of the Induction Matrix's IO blocks for the peripheral to show up.

Quote from: Lupus590 on Dec 13, 2021, 07:04 AMI seem to remember that Mekanism has very large numbers that CC trips over, so you might have issues with this.

That said, you should be able to wrap the Induction Matrix as a peripheral and there should be a function that will return a table for you that has the capacity and stored values of the Induction Matrix. You might find that the computer/modem needs to be touching one of the Induction Matrix's IO blocks for the peripheral to show up.

Yes i arredy did that now i need to transform the result in GRf/TRf according to energy stored, and i don't know who to make that .

Lupus590

Do you want energy stored as a percentage? If so then you need to take the stored amount, divide it by the capacity and then multiply it by 100.