Farming turtle harvest crops in bulk and does not collect drop

Started by rkoptev, Sep 20, 2021, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkoptev

I made a script to control farming turtle from CC. The script is working with rectangular-shaped farms and goes over it in a snake pattern. Movements of the turtle are just fine, but I'm having issues while harvesting the crops. As stated in Turtle API - .dig() method should be called to till the ground with farming turtle. In some guides people use this method to also harvest the crop. The problem with my turtle is when it digs the crop - it actually breaks wheat in a radius of 3 blocks (see on attached picture) and does not collect wheat and seeds. I find this behavior strange, considering that in Turtle API it is also stated that .dig() will place collected block to the inventory of the turtle. Can you tell me please what is my mistake here and how can I make so that turtle collects harvested crops to its inventory?

Here is the picture of the situation:
[attach name=2021-09-20_21.03.04_compressed.jpg type=image/jpeg]275[/attach]

And here is the code: https://pastebin.com/0y6bZH9C

Lupus590

There's another mod that is interfering with the hoe, change the tool on the turtle.

QuickMuffin8782

Quote from: Lupus590 on Sep 21, 2021, 04:43 AMThere's another mod that is interfering with the hoe, change the tool on the turtle.

That may be true. Check in your mods folder to see what may cause problems.
GOTTA GO FAST!!!! - Sunrise Studios now calling testers! Check the post!
Gitlab - Join my official discord! - SS Discord