Main Menu

mining program

Started by Alien, Apr 27, 2021, 07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alien

Hi I made a mining program mostly designed for 1.16 to mine for ancient debris and other ors found in nether

link to download to a turtle `pastebin get 6vXwDFhr digi`

How to change what item to use as fuel and other things
  • How to change the fuel item?: just chage the fuel variable to the item is you preferred fule item has/li]
    • How to change what to keep?: just replace the id in the keep table to what you want to keep In the inventory
    • How to change what fluid to remove?: chage the bad liquid variable
    • How to change the length of the the mined aria?: just chage the length variable

obs I'm stil developing this program so plz tell me if you find any bugs so the Pastebin link may be chage a bit
    and the removal of the lava dissent rely work in the dimanchent that has the same speed for lava as owerworld
10 print "My name is Alien and I live in sweden"
20 print "My preferred programming language is java but python is fine too"
30 print "I have never used BESIC I just think its a good way to type this"

Kaikaku

Well writen program :)

The second turtle.detect() in loop() should handle any amount of gravel.

I like the use of 
    if not keep[string.format("%s", item.name)] then
not sure why I'm still looping through my tables.
Hi there!
I make YouTube videos about my turtle programs (incl. pastebin). Visit me if you like :)

Alien

Quote from: Kaikaku on Apr 27, 2021, 08:24 PMnot sure why I'm still looping through my tables.
is it that the table is still loping in the program or is t that you have a program whit a loop that still loops the table?, I didn't write
Quote from: Kaikaku on Apr 27, 2021, 08:24 PMif not keep[string.format("%s", item.name)] then
I ask how to do it on the cc tweaked GitHub but I wrote most of the other code and I'm working on a version that uses lava buckets instead of coal but I will also modify it to work whit an ender chest filled whit coal or other type of fuel and whit shucker box or any type of storage container practically
10 print "My name is Alien and I live in sweden"
20 print "My preferred programming language is java but python is fine too"
30 print "I have never used BESIC I just think its a good way to type this"