Main Menu

Farming program

Started by Rain, Nov 30, 2020, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

Hi, i'm new here. I have question.I recently created farming program. It  was working  fine until i tried implementing plant harvesting. When i type turtle.digDown() it breakes multiple crops around the block. Im using Farming Turtle and i don't know why it doesn't harvest only just one block underneath it.

Lupus590

What CC version are you using?

Do you have any other mods installed that might be causing issues?

QuickMuffin8782

Quote from: Rain on Nov 30, 2020, 02:24 PMHi, i'm new here. I have question.I recently created farming program. It  was working  fine until i tried implementing plant harvesting. When i type turtle.digDown() it breakes multiple crops around the block. Im using Farming Turtle and i don't know why it doesn't harvest only just one block underneath it.

What's your code? Is there a problem with any of your programs that might be the cause?
GOTTA GO FAST!!!! - Sunrise Studios now calling testers! Check the post!
Gitlab - Join my official discord! - SS Discord

Inksaver

I have an autonomic crop farm in the toolkit I just posted. I have not come across this behaviour, but my turtle uses both a diamond hoe and diamond pickaxe and travels 1 block above the ground.

The hoe tills the soil, not sure which tool harvests the crops, but it works ok. Maybe try both tools to see if it makes a difference?

Good luck
Sent from a computer using a keyboard and mouse.