Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like my OS ?

Yes
MAGA YES
no :/
MAGA NO :/
MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA YESSSSSSSSSSS

StealthyCoder

Hello I am releaseing an OS i spent lots of time on ( with a friend ) The OS is called SpaceOS my OS blocks Disk booting at startup and has an Auto Update feature when i release a brand new update it asks you first, then if the answer is "y" then it will update otherwise it will display an erro screen and not update. Thank you for your Time!
the pastebin codes to download are
pastebin run LqKwPb6Npastebin get LqKwPb6N installer                      ( then run
Quoteinstaller
)

Please share this OS to All your friends Hope you have a good time with it :) Enjoy

ScreenShots

StealthyCoder

Why are none of you replying ?

StealthyCoder

Ok, i will read through it then edit this post.

znepb

• Don't use unnecessary sleeps.
  • If there's no password, don't ask for one.
  • Don't make all the files hidden.

The UI looks cool, and the edit program is exceptional. Maybe also add settings for different applications on the right-click menu? Also, make the button in the bottom left do something on the desktop.

StealthyCoder

Quote from: znepb on Feb 04, 2020, 02:57 PM
  • Don't use unnecessary sleeps.
  • If there's no password, don't ask for one.
  • Don't make all the files hidden.

The UI looks cool, and the edit program is exceptional. Maybe also add settings for different applications on the right-click menu? Also, make the button in the bottom left do something on the desktop.
Thank you. I am working on making the button work, however, i was more focused making the right-click menu.

Thank you for your suggestions!

QuickMuffin8782

Well here we go.... I use CCEmuX and tried this on a ID 100 computer and it went terrible. A error occurred and it shut down.
I like it and all, but it does need some improv with errors. And please make it so the user reads the error to fix the problem, and send to here.
Also make sure the user can use the console, when booting, like hold down the key "O" when booting.
GOTTA GO FAST!!!! - Sunrise Studios now calling testers! Check the post!
Gitlab - Join my official discord! - SS Discord

StealthyCoder

Ill try find the problem but im not going to add that because that makes it more easier for hackers to get access to you're computer and it wouldn't even be used.

QuickMuffin8782

But one point tho, how would they be able to get to the console?

QuickMuffin8782

The mouse_click event has 3 parameters:
  • A number value: 1 (Left click), 2 (Middle click), 3 (Right click)
  • A number value: X coords
  • A number value: Y coords

QuickMuffin8782

Although, I will try to make a installer for you. You can put your installation files in the config section of the code. I'll make sure it's published soon as possible* for you.

*I may be busy sometimes during this proccess

QuickMuffin8782

Quote from: 1357Coder on Jun 21, 2020, 04:50 PMIll try find the problem but im not going to add that because that makes it more easier for hackers to get access to you're computer and it wouldn't even be used.
The problem is that it's causing the shell to error and shut down the whole computer after it said: Courotine dead, cannot continue. Make sure you check your code.

So...any time I try to run it, it asks for a username and password. There wasn't any setup for that. So no matter what I try, it says login failed.

QuickMuffin8782

Quote from: Soran_the_Okami on Nov 16, 2023, 10:09 PMSo...any time I try to run it, it asks for a username and password. There wasn't any setup for that. So no matter what I try, it says login failed.
To let you know, this post was created over a year ago, so it's outdated. Try using a different OS, such as Axiom OS or LevelOS. The OS I recommend is LevelOS.
Here's a command for you Soran so you can try out another OS.
wget run https://install.leveloper.cc/