Main Menu

CC:tweaked with Create

Started by TheMusicAddicyZ, Aug 30, 2024, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hello so i am trying to make some programs to aid with the mod create and trains addons for it i basically wanna write a OS system to run the factories for create where i can tell it to stop and start and stop certain bits of the process line aswell as tell it what to create i also wanna make a signalbox system where a train would run over a observer the redstone signal would be picked up and a notification would ping the signal computer and tell a train is comming on this certain line but i have veery limited knowledge on CC so if possible i would really love to get some help and understanding of whats possible and whats not

QuickMuffin8782

Quote from: TheMusicAddicyZ on Aug 30, 2024, 07:06 PMhello so i am trying to make some programs to aid with the mod create and trains addons for it i basically wanna write a OS system to run the factories for create where i can tell it to stop and start and stop certain bits of the process line aswell as tell it what to create i also wanna make a signalbox system where a train would run over a observer the redstone signal would be picked up and a notification would ping the signal computer and tell a train is comming on this certain line but i have veery limited knowledge on CC so if possible i would really love to get some help and understanding of whats possible and whats not

With CC:Tweaked, you can utilize the Redstone API to communicate with Create, which can be useful to manage your machines.

Consider viewing the API on the Wiki so you can get started on pairing them together.
"The Blue Blur" - Working on Net Star OS, a new frontier for Red Star OS 3.0
Gitlab - Join my official discord! - SS Discord