A 3 x3 dynamic tunneling program

Started by UnKnown_Crafter, Jul 06, 2024, 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnKnown_Crafter

This is an old CC program I wrote years ago. But it still seems to be holding up :)
I've tried to make this digging operation as fast and fuel efficient as possible. Each move will have 3 actions. 

How to use it:

Plase the Turtle in the bottom left position in the directioin you want to dig the tunnel.
To run the program, just type the name of the program followed by the lenght you want.

Ex:
tunneling 32 <-- this will create a 32 block long tunnel.

The hinder the turtle from stopping randomly anywhere in the tunnel, I've implemented a fuel check.
Before the operation start the program will calculate how much fuel is needed to finnish the job. If it's not enough, it will stop the program and tell you that. Otherwise it will start the digging operation.
The Turtle will return to the starting position when it is done with the digging.
If you wish the Turtle to offload its inventory after the operation is done, place a chest behind the Turtle before you start the program. A tip here is to place an enderchest behind the turtle that is connected to some kind of sorting system.

Enjoy!

pastebin get bcYCC1vT t