Main Menu

ColroOS

Started by Zayne, Aug 24, 2018, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zayne

i have decided to finish this project. If anybody wants to pick it up later I don't care

second operating system on the new forums not kidding. the first one was vorbanios
Colro Studios and I present ColroOS! It is currently in development and we will make more stuff soon
VIEW THE CODE HERE
If you want to add your programs to the repo, check this.
To install ColroOS, use pastebin run 9ZpZgW7h

If you would like to help future development then donate to me through krist
zayne.kst (thanks logan)

To install ColroOS development release, use pastebin run 7WtxghDm
To install ColroOS nightly release, use pastebin run m8x9bsLv

osmarks

This is literally a bad wrapper for CraftOS with a package manager and bad shell.

Pako

Quote from: osmarks on Aug 24, 2018, 08:51 PMThis is literally a bad wrapper for CraftOS with a package manager and bad shell.

Says the PotatOS guy

Zayne

Quote from: osmarks on Aug 24, 2018, 08:51 PMThis is literally a bad wrapper for CraftOS with a package manager and bad shell.

If you would like to help the repository is in the post.

osmarks

Quote from: Pako on Aug 24, 2018, 08:59 PM

Says the PotatOS guy
PotatOS is at least interesting. The sandboxing stuff it uses is pretty generalizable.

Zayne

Quote from: osmarks on Aug 24, 2018, 09:01 PM

Says the PotatOS guy
PotatOS is at least interesting. The sandboxing stuff it uses is pretty generalizable.

It's a virus

osmarks

Quote from: Zayne on Aug 24, 2018, 09:02 PM
Quote from: osmarks on Aug 24, 2018, 09:01 PM

Says the PotatOS guy

It's a virus
Yes, with interesting features and stuff, but this is not the place for that. Would it be permitted to make a thread for it?

SquidDev

Guys, let's try to keep this civil. The forums is a place to share your code and give others advice, not to bash everyone and say how your slide rule is bigger than theirs. There's plenty of ways to write criticism of a program while still being constructive, so let's give that a go!

Quote from: osmarks on Aug 24, 2018, 09:03 PMYes, with interesting features and stuff, but this is not the place for that. Would it be permitted to make a thread for it?
No.
GitHub | CC:Tweaked: A ComputerCraft fork | Plethora: A peripheral mod