[1.16.4] [SURVIVAL] WIre's Programming Paradise (Custom Lightweight Modpack)

Started by TheWireLord, Dec 29, 2020, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
<WHAT IT IS>
A small (but powerful) 1.16.4 server I originally spun up so a coworker and I could experiment with ComputerCraft.

The server has now basically become our after-work and weekend "hangout spot" and I have since invited other friends onto the server as well.

We are now wanting to let a few more people join the server!

<WHO WE WANT>
Honestly, just people who aren't going to grief the server or the people playing on it. We have people on the server who LOVE CC:T and others who just want to hang out on a friendly modded Minecraft server. You don't have to be a certain age or anything, just know that we are all in our mid-to-late 20s (so far) and we like to play around and have a good time!

Depending on how many people decide to join, I will make a new Discord server specifically for this MC server.

<!> Fair Warning: You will be kicked/banned if you are reported doing anything you shouldn't be doing (messing with someone after being asked not to, causing issues on the server, etc.) Just don't be a jerk, we are all just trying to have a good time.

<MY MODPACK>
+ Wire's Programming Paradise - Link

My custom, lightweight modpack centered around programming and engineering! With a few extra handy mods. (CurseForge page is a WIP)

<MODS>
The mod list changes as we slowly add/remove mods but here are the basics:

+ ComputerCraft (CC:Tweaked) - Link

+ Immersive Engineering + Addons -Link

+ Quark + Quark Oddities (This adds MANY small changes. It is the biggest mod) - Link

+ Simple Planes - Link

+ Several other smaller mods (FTB Chunks, JEI/JER, Mining Dimension, etc.)

Let me know if you are interested in joining!

(Shameless plug) I also stream on the server fairly consistently! You can see the VODs here or watch live at twitch.tv/TheWireLord

Sect0r

This sounds fun!
may i join?
What's the format for an application?

ItzKeneh

Quote from: Sect0r on Dec 30, 2020, 12:06 PMThis sounds fun!
may i join?
What's the format for an application?

So I am not looking to have an application, but I will send you a Discord Friend request and we can chat about joining the server there!

Quote from: ItzKeneh on Dec 31, 2020, 06:26 AMI'd like to join as well!
Looks neat

I will also send you a Discord friend request!

Halman

Hello Wire,

Interested in possibly joining your server if you still have space.

LDDestroier

wish_u_wood

• Alex

• (he/him)

Alex

m0rtim3r

Hey WireLord,
a little late here, but i wondered, if its still possible to join your server?
Have a great day!

Lupus590

Locking as I've heard that the server is closed and @TheWireLord has not been on the forums for several months (and so might not have seen join requests).

If the server opens again or I am mistaken then @TheWireLord please report this post stating that the server is open and staff will unlock it for you.